LOL! No, I'm not Tattoo! (remember Fantasy Island? :) )
So, here's the plan...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Spiritual food before physical food
Exercise before knitting
Avoid animal products, free-form fats and refined foods.
Eat more fruits, vegetables whole grains, tubers and legumes
3 meals/day - Breakfast like a queen, lunch like a princess and supper like a pauper
Nothing between meals except water and herb tea
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And today, by the grace of God... I did it.
1 hr. walk around Bennington Lake this morning, so this evening, I can knit with great joy!
QT (quiet time) happened before I had breakfast and...
I stuck with the rest of it to the letter.
Off to my Wednesday night's knitting group. HotDIGGITY!
P.S. I forgot that tonight's knitting group was to be a party...food, food and more food. Ohmy! But, I made it via a cup of herb tea, prayers and knitting. A perfect end to a perfect day. Truly a HOTDIGGITY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Hello there!
You are wonderful. I love you.
dad
Sounds like a great plan! I love you :-)
Awesome! Sounds like an adventure. :) I just started drinking tea again, it's crazy, sometimes 3 cups a day. I keep thinking about being home(my WW home), drinking yummy tea and hanging out with the family. :)
Post a Comment