I was in bed and asleep before 8:30 last night. LOL! When I work up at 4:30am and trundled my way up here to the computer, I found Matthew's math stuff all over. Apparently life goes on without Mom's presence, huh? HA!
Anyway, yesterday went pretty well. I walked around Bennington Lake with a friend and her pups. Good walk. Ate the good stuff but when suppertime came, I was STARVING (yeah RIGHT, Arline! Get a grip.) I think what happened is that I bought a bundles of lovely smelling cinnamon sticks and hung them from the rear-view mirror in the car. The smell is delicious but... I'm thinking it may STIMULATE hunger or at least the elusion of it. Anyway, I'm taking that down this morning. LOL! I had popcorn and apple slices for supper. I couldn't get the hot air popper to work after the first batch so, I did a batch the old way with oil in a pan. Not quite the same. LOL!
Today will be hoppin'. I've got a plan of action and a plan for my food. I've had my quiet time and...
ONWARD!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment