Okay, sometimes this is just going to happen. My plan was to write everyday, but by the end of yesterday (Thurs.) I was SO exhausted that by the time I had access to my computer (Matthew uses this computer in the evenings to do his math homework. How can I really complain about that?) I was already horizontal and asleep. In bed by 9:20, asleep within seconds. So, the writing didn't happen.
Now, it's midnight-forty ;) and I'm up getting a cup of herb tea to help still the coughing that interrupted my nights sleep... and while the tea brews... I'm here, doing what I had planned to do yesterday. LOL! I'm only 45 min. late, right? HA!
How'd it go yesterday? OHYEAH!!!! Stuck to the plan. The exercise happened by crossing Beet Rd. (the road we live on) and heading up toward the five McMansions on the other side. There's a nice trek over there, up and down hills, a loop that can be gone around and around... My only complaint is that it's all paved and that's pretty hard on my feet, but... I walked around up there and then back home for an hour. LOVE IT!!!!
Ultimately I'd like to be getting up around 4:30, having a nice long QT (quiet time) and then a walk and THEN come back to fix lunches, get breakfast on the table and begin the buzzy business of the day. ;) That's the best way, in my opinion for this to work. Then I can have a leisurely breakfast BEFORE I have to hit the road to pick up one of my clients and get her (and Ben) to work. That jaunt is an hour long journey that ends with me pulling into my drive at 8:45am. If I wait to eat until I get home... it really delays everything, making it hard to get lunch before I go back to work at 12:45... And the last couple days, I didn't get breakfast until LATE (11am yesterday) which messes big time with the rest of the day's schedule. I had "lunch" at 5pm yesterday. CRAZY!!! It worked, in that I ate soundly and sanely but... no, that is NOT what I want to be "normal". SO...I'm going to set my alarm for a while, until my body clock starts waking me...and just GET UP at 4:30am. And on mornings like this one will be, after my being up in the middle... tough! Get up anyway!
Stick with the plan, as much as possible. No wimping out or weak excuses. Just DO it!
OH! One more thing before I drink my cuppa and go back to bed! I weighed myself yesterday. You know, ya gotta know so that you KNOW, ya know? ;) And now I know.
I'm starting this process at 257 lbs.
Doing a bit of math here... that's 77 lbs heavier then I was on July 1st, 2007 (my eldest son's wedding). The pounds are easy to pack on, let me tell you.
And that 257 lbs is... (doing the math again...) 122 lbs away from my goal weight of 135 lbs. Nearly half of me, huh? Well, so be it! With the strength and grace of God...
ONWARD!!!! Just keep going. Keep comin' back and doing whatever it's going to take.
Onward indeed!
Pictures this evening. That's the plan. ;) LOL!
Sip the tea and back to bed... 4:30 am being the joy of a new day. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment