Someone asked for pictures of the Puppy. Well, Peanut is 10.5 months old now. He's about as big as he's going to get, I suspect and he is a super-duper little dog. We all love him to bits!
He doesn't consider himself a little dog. He thinks he's a BIG dog. That translates into wanting to be outside a LOT, not really liking to be in anyone's lap (though he is getting kinda cuddly with me) and he LOVES to play with Tux. Which means that if he was clean and white... within a few minutes of rough and tumble outside with Tux, he's a little piggie. LOL! Oh well!
He's not the least bit destructive, he was super-easy to house break...practically did it himself and he loves his toys. The groomer gives him what she calls a farm cut but that doesn't prevent him from getting stickers in his fur. Tonight I get to comb out those long skinny velcro like stickers from BOTH of his sweet soft ears. He hates it but it has to be done. I have NO idea where he managed to find those stickers, I thought I'd taken care of them all but, apparently not.
And then there's Tux. He's our Border Collie. He insists that he IS a lap dog. LOL! I loves Peanut and is very gentle in his rough play. (not an oxymoron, really!) He has BIG brown expressive eyes and a nose that wants to know.
This weekend I was working on our walnut harvest at the dining room table. The pictures say it all. He LOVES walnuts. I think he probably gets more of the nuts that fall from our walnut tree than the resident squirrel couple. Maybe that's why he hates them so much, huh? He wants ALL the walnuts. No sooner had I pulled out my boxes and a bowl... Tux took up a station. LOL! He loves those nuts and wants to catch any crumb that flys out of my grasp. He just laid there, quietly waiting, hoping. :) I made sure he wasn't disappointed. Of course. How can you resist that sweetness!? Or his patience?

No comments:
Post a Comment