Exercise is painful, at best. I'm not exactly sure how to solve this except for keep going with the food plan until I've lost more and my feet don't feel it as much. I dunno. And the food plan has been working pretty well. There's always room for improvement, I know, but...
Today's weigh-in -- 251 pounds. I'm down 6 lbs. from my start 21 days ago. It's not going fast, but it's going.
In the past I've been able to lose weight fast because I did the food with exercise. Some might think extreme exercise. LOL! It doesn't seem extreme to me but then...what do I know!?
The happy moment this week was putting on the first sweater I knitted. I finished it this last spring and thru a unfortunate machine malfunction, shrunk it immediately. It was so tight in the arms and the body that it felt like a girdle. UGH!!! Tuesday night I put it on and there was give in the sleeves! I could move and bend! The body part was a little looser, too. OHYEAH!!!
I'm SO grateful!! Thank YOU, GOD!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment