This isn't a great photo, but it's enough for this purpose. Momma painted this in her first college painting class Feb. 1985. She sets the bar pretty high. :)
I have enjoyed few things more than watching your mother confound her teachers. She was not supposed to be in this class. It was a Junior class and she was a freshman, but in a fit of faith, I had her register above her class level. Each of her daughters inherited those same talents. I am so proud of them all. I love you Arline. dad
1 comment:
I have enjoyed few things more than watching your mother confound her teachers. She was not supposed to be in this class. It was a Junior class and she was a freshman, but in a fit of faith, I had her register above her class level.
Each of her daughters inherited those same talents.
I am so proud of them all.
I love you Arline.
dad
Post a Comment