Wednesday, June 20, 2012

We've Got a Problem, Houston!

I didn't think of this! But...

During the school year, our two younger kids each have their own school computers. (Every student is issued a laptop when they go to that school) They have the same laptop year after year until they graduate. HOWEVER, when each school year ends, they have to turn their computer back in. It stays at the academy, waiting for them to return in the fall.

That doesn't seem like a big deal, except that means that they both want to use my laptop now. Their home computers are old and slow. So I share, they share, we share ONE computer.

HA!!! Needless to say, I see very little of it. And that makes it kinda hard to get my blotting done. Oh well!

Anyone got a couple extra MacBooks around that need "exercised" during the summer months? ;-)

My DROID phone works okay, but I'm powerful slow at typing with my thumbs. :-D LOL!!!

All is well! I'll really try to get some blog time tomorrow! I want to tell you about "The Plan".

No comments: