Tuesday, March 12, 2013

I'm Consistent!

Gratitude #71 - Consistency.

Once, when I was lamenting my lack of consistency, my husband told me that I was indeed consistent. I almost laughed! YEAHRIGHT!!!! Then, he quickly added, "Arline, you ARE consistent. You're consistently inconsistent!" LOL! He's SOoooo right. Love that man! I am consistently inconsistent. But...as long as there is life, there is hope, right?! (checking for a pulse...yup, I'm still kickin'!)

For years now, I've wanted to blog. I just saw, when I opened this back up again today that I started this blog in '08!!! I love blogs! Always have! Ohhh!!! How I want to DO my own blog. I want to blog every day. I want to write. Every day. I want to take and post pictures (plural!) every day! Every day. Okay, I would settle for 5 days a week. ;-)

So, in an effort to get into that habit of posting daily... I've been posting "Gratitudes" everyday on Facebook. And, with a few hick-ups (which I did catch up on) I've reached my 71st day of gratitude.

This has been a GOOD THING! Not only for the purpose of developing a habit of daily posting, but because being GRATEFUL is a most amazing place to be! It is life changing. Yes, indeed! VERY good thing.

So, starting today, I'll keep on posting that daily gratitude...the title only, on Facebook, along with a link to get you here.  I am oh-SO-very excited!!!!!

Here's a huge THANK YOU to the Power that is Higher than I...Thank YOU for gift of consistency. And perhaps, by being inconsistently consistent... over and over and over, I can nail this thing! ;-) I fall down, You help me up. I fall down, You help me up...

“In returning and rest you shall be saved; In quietness and confidence shall be your strength.” Isaiah 30:15


ONWARD!!!

All bright-eyed and bushy-tailed! (more about that another time! ;-) )



No comments: