Wednesday, June 6, 2012

De Plan! De Plan!!!

Okay, that subject line shows my age. HA! Unless you are OLD enough to have seen "Fantasy Island", you won't get it.  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fantasy_Island  ;-)

The plan is working! It's bloody hard to go from a whopping $200/week down to $100, but... I've-done-it-before-I-can-do-it-again! And... (no, that should be AND) I am never going to bury myself in the red again. Not willfully. Ever. I'm done with low living. The joy of the spend is not nearly as sweet as the glory of BLACK at the end of the week. (more on that "end of the week" thing in a minute)

Pulling-up-my-big-girl-panties... (there's a picture...BLEeech!)

I've got a whopping $16.44 to spend for the rest of this week. Most of my money is gone already! WAHHH!!!! First there was fabric that I needed (you can question that, I can justify it but... whatever) to buy for our 35th anniversary quilt and then... I ordered a book from a gal in my lace group months ago. Last night she showed up with it and... POOF!!! There went another chunk. It's okay. It's going to be okay. (My mantra for this week. LOL!)

BUT, the RED, if I can tow the line until next Wed. is better at $250.00. $100 a week... one week at a time... I can make this work. I've-done-it-before-I-can-do-it-again! But never again. Never again.

OH! Wait! I forgot, I have a bit of change in my purse! LOL! $16.44 + $4.48 = $20.92!!!! YIPPIE!!! I'm FLUSH!!! LOL! Happy me! Heehee! Life is GOOD!

Since I first decided to blog my journey toward the black and beyond, I figured out that it would be better addressed on Wednesday rather than Monday. Wednesday, you see, is PAYDAY!!!! Blogging money matters on Wednesday makes a lot more sense than doing it on Monday when I'm still clueless what the outcome will be! Okay? Okay. Wednesday it is. I'm not sure why that didn't occur to me before but ohwell! Onward!

I've been giving some thought a lot this last week about what future blogging I'd like to do. I'd like to do a topic for each day of the week. If Wednesday is about money, what days shall I choose to blog about health of body, well being of soul, my current creative endeavors, family life, etc. If I get a schedule figured out, maybe there can be a happy routine that works? (Okay, that's just TOO weird! Me thinking about happy and routine in the same sentence? Check my temperature!!!! HA!!!)

More on THAT tomorrow! ;-)

No comments: