I know, I know! I'm a day late! LOL! I DID write it yesterday and that counts, right? Today I'll edit and get it posted. Better hurry, too, because my Sunday post is on the tip of my fingers. HA!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My Saturday posts are on the spiritual side of my life. Where to start? There's a question.
I'll start with what I'm solid on. Many things are wobbly but these are rooted DEEP.
I believe in God, the Trinity (Father, Son Jesus and Holy
Spirit).
I believe that God is personal and that He LOVES me and cares about every little
thing in my world (and yours). Jesus loves me, this I know. For the Bible tells me so...
I believe that I can talk to Him any
place, any time because He's omnipresent. Everywhere at once.
I can talk to
Him like I talked to a friend, only it's MUCHO better. I don't have to speak out loud,
I can just think it and He can hear me. Pretty sci-fi? ;-) And the best part about talking to God? Unlike a human friend, He totally gets where I'm coming from! He knows my motives, my history, everything. He's a sure thing!
I'm not much into judgement. I'm really uncomfortable judging my fellow humans on their choices and behaviors. HOWEVER, I do catch myself doing the deed. And when I do? Aurgh. ErRrrch! Back off that fast. How do I know what's going on, what the history is, etc? I need to back up and pay attention to keeping my own boat afloat. Live and let live.
I'm not militant about (much of) anything. I'm pretty much a peace&love loving hippy child.
I'm not much interested in proselytizing. So, rest easy if that was worrying you.
I have a deep desire to learn and grow in this area of my life.
I want to be ever keenly aware of the constant companionship with the God of my understanding. Every breath I breathe.
And I cling to the belief that He can save me from myself and work out the changes needed with my defects of character.
Here, in this place, this place with the possibility of being EXTREMEMLY, I'll share my weekly spiritual travels. It's good.
ONWARD!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment