Several times I've started blogging and basically ran out of steam before the first week was over. HA! Well, I'd like to commit to a once-a-day post. There are several reasons for this.
~ I'd like a place where I can rattle, ramble and share without fearing that I'm boring anyone. Those that stop by here to see & read will be here because they want to be. That seems merciful & kind. ;)
~ I'd like somewhere to be accountable for several things in my life. Not accountable to a given person or persons, but to the universe in general. Accountable to myself.
~ I'm looking for motivation to knit more, create more in whatever medium and take pictures. Doing and recording the creative process every day. My melancholy side needs this.
~ I'm wanting a place to capture my journeyings thru then next 50 years of my life. LOL! My work, my home, my family... Things that matter to me. What's going on, etc.
Those of you who choose to read and then come back again... bless you! May you find humor, inspiration and honesty.
So, here we go. Buckle up! We're in for a ride! WAHHHOOOOO!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
wow wow and wow
welcome oh oracle of wisdom
we await your posts
love you
dad
You take photos of your life and be sure to leave them for the rest of us to enjoy.
Post a Comment