I love my job! I really do. And I love my clients. All of them. But...
There are days, like today, when things happen. Bad moods? I don't know. But today was great and fun and then... NOT! One person can make a huge difference in the dynamics of a group. All are affected. Makes me sad and yet I'm clueless as to the whys.
LOL! I want everything to be rosy and nice, doncha know!? Welcome to Life 101, Arline!
After it's all said and done, I love the people, don't like the actions/reactions.
Tomorrow will be a new day.
And!!!! I saw little daffodil shoots coming up today! OHYEAH!!!! We're gonna have DAFFYS pretty soon!
Hmmmm... I wonder how my little forsythia bushes are doing? Isn't yellow the most wonderful spring color? Yellow and then comes pink and.... Bring it on! I'm READY for spring!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment