
Have you ever woke up in the morning with no plans out of the ordinary and then...POOF!!! Switch-o-change-o! Big changes for the day.
So, here I am, in Caldwell, Idaho. I'm sitting in my parents' living room with my Dad's MacBook in my lap. (I'm a PC girl, so this is a bit of a stretch. LOL!)
Tomorrow I'll head back home but this has been a fun break from what's ordinary. An overnight trip. 3.5+ hours each way. A long enough drive to let my thoughts rattle around and at least start to fly in formation. ;)
(above - a Christmas card photo that Daddy took of me when I was 4 years old. Loved the phone, even then. LOL!)

2 comments:
Hi. I am glad you got to visit your Dad! It must be really nice.
Ahh, I remember those days when I could sit with my arms around a daughter or three and read them stories.
I loved that lady and her sisters (Still do!)
Post a Comment