It's a VERY good thing to go back and look. This evening I've begun to look at old photos, looking for art projects that I've done. What I've come up with is an overwhelming feeling and a solid rememberance of what my life has been all about. Here, let me show you! And I'm starting a Arline Griffith-Nash blog tradition. Thursday Photo Memories.
Here we go!
"Baby David James Nash - minutes old"
The beginning of parenthood. My first seconds of being a mom. A life-changing, "Buckle up, here we go!" moment.
David has always been a wonderful big brother. This was David and Ben when we lived in Weiser, ID. Ben was about 2 years old, David about 4. Cuties! These little sweater hat sets were a gift from their Great Aunt Orpha. (Sid's Aunt) and they are in my one box of treasured kids clothes. Little things I couldn't part with. Sweet memories.
Payload!
This was the recycling from a big holiday weekend at Upper Lake Clementine, CA. We were the campground hosts for two summers down there. And after each weekend, I'd go thru all the trash cans and pull out the recycleables. Aluminum cans and glass. The money that I earned from this venture was my laundry and spending money. And yes! I wore gloves!!! LOL! Trust me! This WAS creative living. ;D
And this was "home" for those two summers. We have a ton of happy memories from there. (David enjoyed it so much that he proposed to Mandy there!) The bigger trailer was a whooping 16' in length. with a little loft bed up front. The other trailer was a utility trailer that Sid fixed up with a canopy. One year it was our storage, the next it was the boys' bedroom. Yes, indeed! This is creative living!
Enough for tonight. I need to save more for another Thursday and it's time for me to get busy PLAYING!
ONWARD!!!





1 comment:
Pic 1 - that boy needs some chapstick! :)
Great memories from the rest of the pics! Thank you for sharing!
Post a Comment