It's really hard to complain. LOL! We work so hard outside on the nice days that a rainy day is a serious HAPPY-inspiring blessing. WAHOOOoo!!! Rain!!!! And we need the rain. All is good. I'm grateful!
Today I'm hoping to get the barn cleaned up a bit. Nearly all of that space is not used well and this spring, since coming out of the gluten-fog, my lil' ol' brain has been boppin' around thinking of all that I could do to make things work better around here. One thing is getting the garden tools closer to the garden! Thus to promote ease in putting the tools away after each use? What a thought! The other thing is to get the riding mower and tiller out of the weather. Seems prudent and we do have the space.
So... that's my work for today.
Perhaps the family members who aren't feeling up to going out to help me can shell walnuts from last years harvest. Or shell dry beans from the harvest that's been hanging in the barn since 2008. HA!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oh, if I only had a barn to clean I could be happy forever. {coming from the so cal girl}
So glad I happened upon your beautiful blog. I look forward to follow along with you on life's many adventures!! :)
Smiles,
Susie
Post a Comment