Sunday, December 27, 2009

Finished!

There have been times in my life when I've thought, "I never finish anything! I start, start, start, but never finish." Well, that's never been true. I have finished lots of things.

In May 2008, I joined a "Facebook" for stitchers at Ravelry.com. The site is only a couple years old but there are currently over 563,008 worldwide. It's a fabulous resource for those who knit and crochet. I can't even begin to tell you all the wonders of Ravelry. If you're a stitcher, go there and join! It's free and you'll love it. I promise.

One of the features available on Ravelry is "My Notebook" where you can put up pictures of your projects, at whatever stage they're in, and write as detailed a description as you'd like. I've been posting my pics and descriptions since joining and here at the end of 2009, I reaped the RICH reward of my postings. I have a pictoral and documented record of the projects that I COMPLETED this year.

I was curious a couple days ago and so I went looking. OHHHhhYEAH! The list is lovely and long.

Espresso Afghan
Two(2) Apple Tree Scarves
Mandy’s Ruggles Reversible Scarf
Two(2)RasBaby Hats
Birthday Socks
Daddy’s Watch Cap
Drawstringed Bagstopper
Elijah Elephant
Eleanor Elephant
Montera Hat
Hemlock Ring
My First Sweater
Selbu Modern Hat
Matthew’s Koolhaas
Koolhaas for me
Jessica’s Koolhaas
NoroStriped Scarf #2

There's the finished list, thus far, for 2009. I'll work on pictures as I can get them saved and over here.

HURRAY! This list thing makes me VERY happy.

1 comment:

Creatrix Dea said...

what about my green beanie?