This is good. Really good.
Sid had my computer worked on this week and with that came the new version of MS Windows. I'm up to date now, but have lost all my bookmarks. AURGH!!!! Good thing I refreshed my blog a few days ago. Most of my favorite places to visit are listed to the right of this page and that made it easier to redo my bookmarks.
And there's a weird one. Bookmarks? There's no BOOK involved! Why do we continue to call them bookmarks? LOL!
The other good thing is my list of "focal points" to the right here. As I read down them this morning, I asked myself how I did last week, or even yesterday on those.
Let's see... Checking them off as I go...
Constant Contact w/ HP
Best Care of Me
Irresistible Spouse
Connect w/ Kids
Home Improvement
Oops! No check marks. Didn't do so hot, huh?
I can almost check "connect w/ kids" because I had some time with Jessie after her swim practice. But what about the other kids? So, no check mark.
Best possible care of myself? LOL! Now there's a laugh. I don't EVEN want to get into that one.
Constant contact w/ HP (Higher Power)?
Okay, okay. Back to the center here. Rein it in. What's important, Arline. What do you REALLY want at the end of a day?
Getting distracted from my focal points, my objectives, etc. is one of THE biggest griefs of my life. Maybe having them here, in broad daylight will help me keep them focused, or at least, perhaps, my eyes will flit by them more often. ;)
Find the focal points. FOCUS!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Love it. And I can so relate. You are doin' great, Arline; just keep your chin up - First Priority! (HP is UP afterall, hee hee!)
L
Post a Comment